from 73 EUR per night for up to 5 persons
or 511 EUR per week, incl. cleaning, AC, bed linen, towels
Residence Arabesque Dahab offers unique luxurious boutique rental accommodation combining traditional Islamic features and modern open plan living. A small compound of two one-bedroom apartments and a three bedroom villa right in the heart of Dahab. Centrally located in between Lighthouse and Eel Garden and therefore within only a couple of minutes walk to the local beaches, dive sites, restaurants and shops (see Dahab Map).
Built and furnished to an exceptional standard Residence Arabesque offers Islamic features throughout including traditional handmade floor tiles, hand printed fabrics and reclaimed antique iron work. Islamic arches link rooms providing modern open plan living and traditional domes create natural air-conditioning. The residence has a manager living locally who greets guests and is available to assist them during their stay.
The private gardens are professionally maintained and are a little oasis in the desert with date palms, olives, peach and fig trees. Hibiscus and Bougainvillea bring colour to the garden whist Jasmine provides the unique and memorable scent of North Africa. The spiral staircase leads to the roof terrace for panoramic views towards the Red Sea and Sinai Mountains. Both Villa Arabesque and Garden Apartment Arabesque have shaded outside terrace areas opening from their dining areas and overlooking the private garden. A perfect place to relax in the hammock provided.
The villa in a snapshot:
● Very large open plan kitchen with window seating overlooking the garden and dining room opening on to the covered terrace.
● Fully equipped kitchen with large stove, fridge freezer, microwave, kettle, toaster, French coffee press and all cooking utensils.
● Cosy lounge with sofa, television and DVD player for relaxing in the evening.
● A large entrance room with plenty of built in storage for dive kit or beachwear
● A separate w/c on the ground floor
● Master bedroom with double bed, domed ceiling, balcony overlooking garden, sea view and en-suite shower room, with A/C
● Second double bedroom with double bed, domed ceiling, chest of drawers and desk, with A/C
● Triple bedroom with one double, one single bed, large wardrobe, A/C
● Large high specification family bathroom with bathtub and mosaic tiles.
● Large octagonal dome above stairwell providing natural air conditioning and design feature.
● All bedrooms have air conditioning
● Ceiling fan in kitchens, dining area and living room
● High quality mattresses, European duvets, linen and towels in all rooms. Please note beach towels are not provided
● Modern walk in modern wet room style shower
● Beautiful Islamic design, Arabian lighting, handmade tiles throughout, antique reclaimed iron work and hand printed fabrics.
● Free wifi throughout property
● Free additional airbeds for children (small additional charge for adults)
● Free infant facilities; Gracco travel cot with mothercare cooltec mattress topper, cot bedding including duvet, maclaren stroller, Avent electronic steam sterilizer for bottle/food preparation, high chair, toddler suitable books and toys
● Free personal safety deposit box
● Extensive pre-travel assistance and advice if necessary, transfers available on request and onsite manager to assist during stay.
● Comprehensive welcome packs, store cupboard essentials and local information folder
● Located on a residential street back from the beach and amongst Bedouin neighbours, only local noise such as animals and the mosque. There are no discotheques, late night bars or traffic noise from main roads
Price per night
(Jan 16 - Mar 14; July 11 - Aug 25; Nov 15 - Dec 14)
73 EUR per night for up to 5 persons
82 EUR per night for up to 6-7 persons
(Mar 15 - July 10; Aug 26 - Nov 14; Dec 15 - Jan 15)
82 EUR per night for up to 5 persons
95 EUR per night for up to 6-7 persons
minimum stay: 5 nights
Price is inclusive final cleaning, water, electricity and local taxes